Hi, friends! I'm so glad you are here!
My name is Michele — with one L. After years of having to spell it for people, I finally decided to trademark it — huge shoutout to Mom & Dad for their creativity back in the day!
I'm a Colorado and destination wedding and portrait photographer who works with the most amazing couples. In fact, I often become friends with my clients because I adore them so much — it is such a joy to get to know them and celebrate their first day of being married with them!
A few things you should know about me:
- I have a serious case of wanderlust and love to travel, so don't be afraid to ask me to photograph your wedding outside of Colorado! I also love surprises, so you may find me planning secret vacations for my family, where they don't know the destination — only what to pack. I've also been known to plan entire vacations based on photos i've seen on Instagram.
- By nature I'm very shy, introverted, and afraid of heights, but having a camera in hand makes me brave. I'm not afraid to climb on things in public places to get the best shot, and there's a good chance I'll look ridiculous doing it. You can thank me later for making you laugh.
- I love writing. And grammar. Yes, I'm one of those people. You might recognize me by my alter ego, Grammar Princess — in fact, I've trademarked that name too! But I'm also the worst at proofreading my own writing, so don't worry about emailing me if you notice any grammar mistakes on this blog. In fact, if you notice them too, I'm pretty sure we'll become best of friends.
- Don't judge, but I've been told I collect camera lenses the way some girls collect shoes. And I've recently become a lover of fine art film photography, so more often than not, you'll see me with a light meter and a medium format film camera in hand.
- I'm a firm believer that the four food groups are guacamole, cappucino, craft beer, and peanut butter ice cream (with sprinkles!).
Now that you know a little bit about me, I'd love to get to know you!
Michele with one L