Hi, friends! I'm so glad you are here!
My name is Michele — with one L.
After years of having to spell my name for people, I finally decided to trademark it. (Huge shoutout to mom and dad for thinking ahead to the future marketing possibilities.) ;)
I'm a Colorado and destination wedding photographer who loves beautiful weddings with lots of hospitality, pretty and meaningful details, and — most of all — joyful couples!
In fact, you'll probably find me becoming friends with my clients because I adore them so much.
I am always so humbled to be able to spend the first day of a couple's marriage serving them, along with their family and friends.
A few things you should know about me:
- I have a serious case of wanderlust and love to travel, so don't be afraid to ask me to photograph your wedding outside of Colorado!
- I also love surprises, so you may find me planning secret vacations for my family, where they don't know the destination — only what to pack. I've also been known to plan entire vacations based on photos I've seen on Instagram.
- By nature I'm very shy, introverted, and afraid of heights, but having a camera in hand makes me brave. I'm not afraid to climb on things in public places to get the best shot, and there's a good chance I'll look ridiculous doing it.
- Don't judge, but I've been told I collect camera lenses the way some girls collect shoes. And I've recently become a lover of fine art film photography, so more often than not, you'll see me with a light meter and a medium format film camera in hand.
- I'm a firm believer that the four food groups are guacamole, craft beer, coffee, and ice cream (especially with peanut butter mixed in — and sprinkles!).
Now that you know a little bit about me, I'd love to hear more about you!
Michele with one L